cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are using 3030 VPN concentrator. When we connect to the unit with some IBM laptops uing Cisco vpn cient. I can ping the destination from a command prompt. If i let the PC sit for 10 minutes I cannot ping the destination.The VPN icon is still locke...

fsenatore by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have two 871-k9 (one in each location) and the reason for im using the vpn feature is for 3 main reasons: - access sql databases for reporting - access fileserver for workgroup - remote adminstration of whole site (server, devices, router, des...

Hi,I'm trying to implement CBWFQ, WRED and traffic shaping on an ADSL service. I'm only using the default class in the Child policy at this stage, but will expand to more later. Can I use the Parent/Child model and if so where do I apply the servic...

nrmdcs by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a Cisco 804 ISDN router. Unfortunately due to area constraints this is what we have to use. I need this to dial out at router startup. I have dug through config option, this forum, and over Internet and can't find a solution anywhere. I ha...

ian by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have E1 links between the branch and the central sites. Now intended to backup those with AUX ports with dial-watch. When i disconnect the E1, dial-watch initiates and calls the central router and after ppp neg. connection establishes. The p...

Hi all,Look this :Mar 12 23:01:48.580 MET: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface BRI0:1, changed state to upMar 12 23:01:48.580 MET: %DIALER-6-BIND: Interface BR0:1 bound to profile Di0Mar 12 23:01:48.580 MET: %ISDN-6-CONNECT: Interface BRI0:1 is now connected t...

marckalex by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I need some help with cabling. I need to connect 2 routers back-to-back through ASYNCHRONOUS RS-232 interfaces.I guess should use a DB-60 to DB-25 DTE cable for both interfaces.Any idea how to connect the two DB-25 outputs of cables?Thanks ...

deagouelo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, after replacing an old NM-4B-S/T with new one we still have the same problem, i.e. the router Cisco 2811 (revision 53.51) with 249856K/12288K bytes of memory cannot recognize this Network Module. Again we tried this NM in Cisco 2611XM and it work...

I've just put NM-4B-S/T in 2811 route and started router but router cannot see this modul. All LEDs on NM-4B-S/T are green and router can see the other interfaces. Could you give me some advice?

I have an issue where I have an outside consultant that needs access to several servers in our office. The consultant is using the Cisco VPN client from his home without any problems. When he's in his office he can't connect to us because we have the...

rdavday74 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3745 with 8 PCS VWIC-2MFT-G703 to connect to 10pcs 2621 and 3pcs 2514 using E1.The configuration are same to 2514 and 2621. But the 2621s are ok, the 2514s are not working. 2514s connect to E1 throught a FCD-2.FCD-2 configuration:frame: G732...

Dear Alli would like to use 2611 and 16 console port work as console switch.but it seems like the config may be different from 2511... what can i dothere is a line call line 33 48 in 2611,but i use line 1 16 in 2511..the following is the config of 25...

I have an As5300 that has four (4) T1s connected to it. There’s no need for all of the T1s anymore and I would like to disable two (2) of them. Is there a good way of doing this or any documentation on how to do this? I didn’t set this As5300 up an...

ekeen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! is there any possibility to configure ethernet interface as a backup of LL of a router connected to RF as a wan media.I tried floating static route but it didnt work.....please help....Anything related to keep alive bcoz a tunnel has been configu...

imranmohd by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes