cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

When a client connect to the HQ via AnyConnect vpn, they can access the HQ local subnet, but can´t access the subnet at the remote office, that has an site-to-site connection to the HQ.Can this be configuret via the Cisco Firepower gui?Cisco Firepowe...

Hello everyone,Can you provide me with the eventid of the VPN failed logon on Cisco's devices?I couldn't find any examples and i wan't to create a brute force rule for it in my SIEM solutions.

CMPC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, any help appreciated.I am having issues when trying to assign a different group policy to a user where the group policy contains a different client profile (XML) to the one used to connect in the first instance. This is what I am trying to do....

We have clients receiving a "PKCS12 (PFX) without a supplied password" error while connecting to RAVPN using Cisco Secure Client (5.1.2.42). The headend device is FTD 3130.The full error is "There was an erro during initialization: PKCS12 (PFX) witho...

Anyconnect has been uninstalled on my Mac. I have been having issues with network connections so I ran "systemextensionsctl list" in Terminal. When uninstalling anyconnect it looks like the "com.cisco.anyconnect.macos.acsockext" Socket Filter Extensi...

jjnorris2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone and thanks in advance for your support,one of my clients asked me to reuse an ASA 5506 so as to be able to allow some users to connect remotely via Anyconnect.However, the request requires the use of the tunnellall option for obvious s...

c.console by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a query from our inhouse security team regarding the support of WPA3 on AnyConnect.  One of our home users has a WPA3 router setup but the AnyConnect client wont connect over it.  I've looked through deployment guides but cant find any spec...

We are, and have been seeing what I am interpreting as password spray attacks when viewing the VPN "Troubleshooting" logs within FMC. We do have webvpn enabled and are using DUO as MFA. We have configured only specific users within one AD group to be...

jbeach44_0-1711391397063.png
jbeach44 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I'm tiring to set up MFA for out VPN I am using the MS365 Tutorial: Microsoft Entra single sign-on (SSO) integration with Cisco AnyConnect - Microsoft Entra ID | Microsoft Learn and Cisco Configure ASA AnyConnect VPN with Microsoft Azure MFA through ...

smedina by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I'm trying to configure a dynamic authorization on the FMC, and when I enabling this feature ( Objects - AAA Server - RADIUS Server Group) then click Save, an error prompted "Following AAA server doesnt have connectivity configured to int...

denisT96 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know why on the ASAv it's missing the anyconnect Clientless portal access rules, yet in the 5545x the option is there. I'm trying to disable to Clientless vpn login pages, as apposed to using the keepout command

paul-d by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Longshot here but has anyone been able to configure a MGMT VPN and have DNS working? I found a similar post 3 years ago but no responses on it and I am having the same issue. Followed this guide and the MGMT VPN successfully connects. https://www...

I'm work on 3900 router and ES3 etherswitch service module. I mistakenly load wrong ios  on switch and deleted old ios.  Because I didn't have ios on I was trying upload right on using xmodem.  I saw in a blog that I should set baud rate to 57600.  A...

Inactive. by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: