cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Folks I will upgrade a PIX 6.3 to a PIX 7.2. Current behavior (with PIX 6.3) is that none of the remote VPN users clients connecting to the PIX can access the internet since split tunneling is disable. But once the upgrade is completed, the customer ...

I have searched and tried the one or two suggestions I found, but nothing has worked. Here is our setup:DHCP server ----- Nortel Contivity VPN ----- Internet ----- PIX 506E ----- DHCP clientsOur PIX does no NATting at all. We have a tunnel set up t...

jcrussell by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a AS5300 loaded with MICA modems and 4xT1 card. POS terminals dialup to the AS5300 and fork a telnet stream to a host target HOST_A on a specific port. Here is a snippet of how my lines are configuredip host HOST_A 1075 192.168.1.2!!modemcap ...

Between client and server I have WAN link and on that WAN link I have QOS seted up with several trafic classes and so. If I build IPSEC VPN tunnel between client and ASA device in front of server, I guess I will lose capability to to see traffic on W...

dragec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setup-871 EasyVPN Remote (client mode)connecting to VPN3000-tunnel comes up fine-loopback gets an ip from VPN3000 LAN side-can ping from loopback int to hosts on 3000 LAN side just fine-cant ping from any other interface-vlan1 is inside easyVPN, fast...

tsmarcyes by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to configure VPN Concentrator 3005 for remote access VPN session. VPN Concentrator rightly assign IP address to the client but doesnt populate its routing table with the static host route. I have enable RRI and routing is configure...

mrunal_47 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few questions about VPN and maybe someone can help me understand a little better:ISAKMP is phase 1 which builds the tunnel,matching endpoints correct?IPSEC is phase 2 which encrypts the traffic after the tunnel has been built and is active, ...

I am replacing my Watchguard Firebox 700 Firewall/VPN with a Cisco box. I am trying to determine what would be the best model for my environment. 20 person company.. The only need would be for 1 or 2 different offices to connect via VPN and also our ...

ketaset77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed a 3002 hardware client at a customer site and the address on the public interface gets natted/patted at their firewall (they say they can't give me a one-to-one translation for some reason). The systems behind the 3002 work and can get to...

jaysoo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I am unable to find any documentation on this.I have a ISA 2006 VPN server behind a Cisco 1700 series router connected to the internet via a T1 (S0). I have a static route to the ISA box located on the interna...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: