cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Main Site1- All connectivity to all fine - Internet- the Database- email Mail- Proxy - ETC2- VPN Tunnel UPFrom Remote Locations1- VPN Tunnel UP and tests1- Could ping to main location of 192.168.0.X (yes any IP Address)2- Couldn't get out to the Inte...

cozyk1515 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Trying to work out which platforms support ADSL2/2+. From what I can tell, the ADSL HWICs for the ISRs do, and the 857/876/877s do also. However the WICs don't, hence neither do 1700s or 2600s.Is that correct?Thanks in advance.

Dear all,I'm planning to deploy the ASA VPN solution for more than 10 remote sites. Three of them are considered HUB sites. I want to know how to build-up the connectivity between the Spokes terminated to different Hub sites, is that possible running...

laut by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BRI

People,Troubleshooting isdn basic rates, any idea why a second bearer channel would not want to come up?Checked the dial strings and config...cant see anything wrong..any suggestions?Thanx in advanced.

What is the status of the Cisco Secure Desktop, product-wise? When I search for it on the web, 90% of the results are security vulnerability sites. On CCO, I see it in the product support pages, but no longer see in the product pages. I also am no...

I'm looking for a simple document that shows how to setup a IPSEC VPN tunnel between a PC running the VPN client and a PIX 525 runnning 7.2(2) code. The clients will establish a VPN connection to the PIX and we be allowed access to one Lan off the PI...

lkoons by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I?m trying to configure VPN client and site to site VPN on ASA outside?s interface, I went through the configuration examples on Cisco site and followed the steps over there, the VPN clients worked fine but the L2L VPN not.While troubleshooting...

balsheikh by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in very simple terms I'm trying to get my head round the order of a VPN. We use IPSec and preshared keys, I would just like to know how the order from start to finish on the site-to-site connecting eg phase 1 phase 2 etc

whiteford by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got a new ASA 5510 Base Model and I have some questions I would love some help on.1) I was under the impression that the ASA 5510 could support 250 VPN Peers. When I do a show version on this new unit I am told VPN Peers are only 50. I would...

Hi Guys, I would like to bounce the following off of you and hear your views. We have a client who is desperate for more external BW. They have requested an increase in BW on their serial circuit but this could take a while. An idea I have (after rea...

When I try to install the VPN client the process is alway interrupted by following message:Install DNEError: Dneinst execution error while installing DNE, returncode -2146500093.(I have windows xp)Can anyone plz help me?