cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured site-to-site VPN with PIX515e and PIX506e. I have basically established the connection and the vpn work fine. But after deploy for about 2 weeks, I found that the connection is not stable. My internet connection is stable but my VPN...

Cisco vpn clients connect to ASA. Drop tunnels randomly. 412 error code. Must re-establish tunnel. Can be up for 3 minutes or 5 hours, no pattern to this.Any ideas would be appreciated! Thank you!

ebuckley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a newbie when it comes to Cisco equipment. We have a PIX firewall (506E) and have clients using client VPN software. Users VPN in to one site.Everything was great until a couple of weeks ago.I have a weird issue were our users who use VPN clie...

Pix 6.3 had a fixup of esp-ike that worked with pat. It appears that this is gone as of 7.0 code. It only appears to work with nat? Am I correct.

whanson by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We tried installing the VPN Client software (v.4.9.00.0050) on an Intel Core Duo iMac by dragging the application into the applications folder on the hard drive. When trying to start VPN Client, it gave a message referring to "architecture not suppor...

nbrown911 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 pixes (a 515 and a 506e) doing a vpn between the 2. The tunnel is up but the 506e side can not connect to anything. I do see the tunnel between the two is up.config of the 515 pix:access-list 100 permit icmp any any echo-replyaccess-list 10...

Can I use the VPN client with other vendors?I use it to connect to our Cisco Concentrator, but I need to connect to another network on a Netgear VPn, possible?

whiteford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have been working this out for the past week.Hope maybe someone can help me configure this site-to-site vpn connectionbtw, i'm practically a new newbie i just been following the examples here at cisco but still can't make it to workAppreciat...

In an access-rule, is there a way to define a host by using its FQDN, without the IOS resolving the name to an IP address? My problem is that I'm trying to give my home PC secure access to my router's SDM, but my ISP changes my IP address every few ...

rzimbler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have built a site to site VPN tunnel to an extranet that uses a seperate nat pool for VPN and Internet. The allows me access systems at the remote end. How, if at all, can I them access a particular host at my end. Can I have a unique host be ac...

dladen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 515e with several VPN's client and site based but there is something stopping traffic initiated from the inside getting to the remote hosts. I've never seen anything like this before and can't see any probems with the config.The client P...

andyjg247 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Our vpn to a client is not working. This error message was log in our syslog server. Thanks 02-04-2007 22:59:51 Local0.Error 172.22.14.254 Feb 04 2007 13:54:45: %PIX-3-305005: No translation group found for udp src inside:172.22.212.217/...

tung by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RDP over VPN

I've been trying for a couple of weeks to establish remote desktop over a vpn with no success. I am able to establish a connection to the vpn but once connected, I am unable to connect by remote desktop. Building configuration...: Saved:PIX Version...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: