Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! RDP over VPN

I've been trying for a couple of weeks to establish remote desktop over a vpn with no success. I am able to establish a connection to the vpn but once connected, I am unable to connect by remote desktop. Building configuration...: Saved:PIX Version...

Hi sir,My company has been using a site2site VPN connecting the branch office and the HQ. Originally, the HQ only allow the branch network (172.29.4.64/27) to access the HQ network (192.168.10.0/24), and it works fine. Now the branch needs to access ...

HIWhen I configure peer to peer VPN first see each other ping or not.I have a router in remote side. I can ping there eastablish VPN there , see QM-Idel but i can not ping, but when delete IP from access-list then time i can ping.So it is wonder me t...

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following is the RFP from one of my customer.Please any one could provide the solution .I wold select ASA 5500 series for the VPN then what cisco product to choose for the Remote user logging and cetral database storage ofthe users details.1. Rem...

I am using VPN Client 4.8.01.0590 and I'm having a problem. The software installed fine, but when I added a connection entry and try to connect using that entry I get an error. "Reason 402: The connection manage was unable to read the connection en...

alliance by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, could anyone tell me please if you can use both digital certificates and also preshared keys on a PIX going to different sites via VPN?We are using a PIX 525 v7 our end and need to connect to a new site via certificates but we already use pre-...

monkeyboy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA 5510 and I need suggestions for an endpoint with the Quick Connect feature. The VPN will only be used for TCP/IP printing. Basically I have the ASA 5510 at the main office, Mobile Uint 1 has VPN established through a mobile gateway w...

I have an established VPN connection to a remote PIX 525 from my home office. This is not an IPSec connection. On my side I have a PIX 501 currently running 6.2(2). After establishing a connection I cannot access the remote or my own local LAN networ...

loufed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been using ISDN link as a backup using floating static routinng and it is working fine.Now How we want that ISDN dials only in office hour if Primary links fail.Hhat I have to do for it? Please suggest me.

ishwar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I got a problem with a Cisco PIX 501.The network equipment changed (Modem) and also the IP Addresses.I changed the IP Addresses on the PIX and on our concentrator where the vpn tunnel will be terminated.So the modem/router is configured with 2 ...

I apologize I do not have the config handy and I am not onsite, but I thought someone might be able to point me in the right direction.I am able to VPN in (VPN client and PIX 501) and use RDP to access the W2k servers on the network, but we have an i...

deidson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a Cisco 3745 as our VPN end point. customer end points vary between cisco, linksys, sonicwall, watchguards, etc. we have a customer who can not define interesting traffic in a host specific form, thus they have to open the whole subnet up. in...