cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, could anyone tell me please if you can use both digital certificates and also preshared keys on a PIX going to different sites via VPN?We are using a PIX 525 v7 our end and need to connect to a new site via certificates but we already use pre-...

monkeyboy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA 5510 and I need suggestions for an endpoint with the Quick Connect feature. The VPN will only be used for TCP/IP printing. Basically I have the ASA 5510 at the main office, Mobile Uint 1 has VPN established through a mobile gateway w...

I have an established VPN connection to a remote PIX 525 from my home office. This is not an IPSec connection. On my side I have a PIX 501 currently running 6.2(2). After establishing a connection I cannot access the remote or my own local LAN networ...

loufed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been using ISDN link as a backup using floating static routinng and it is working fine.Now How we want that ISDN dials only in office hour if Primary links fail.Hhat I have to do for it? Please suggest me.

ishwar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I got a problem with a Cisco PIX 501.The network equipment changed (Modem) and also the IP Addresses.I changed the IP Addresses on the PIX and on our concentrator where the vpn tunnel will be terminated.So the modem/router is configured with 2 ...

I apologize I do not have the config handy and I am not onsite, but I thought someone might be able to point me in the right direction.I am able to VPN in (VPN client and PIX 501) and use RDP to access the W2k servers on the network, but we have an i...

deidson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a Cisco 3745 as our VPN end point. customer end points vary between cisco, linksys, sonicwall, watchguards, etc. we have a customer who can not define interesting traffic in a host specific form, thus they have to open the whole subnet up. in...

Hi,I have a problem with auth-proxy using RADIUS - authentication fails, although the Radius server (MS IAS) reports authentication success (I guess this is really an authorization issue):I am using the config described in the attached file.When I us...

zirbo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I bought an Airport Express (AE) the other day to stream iTunes tracks to me distant speakers. I am using a laptop, Windows XP, SP 2. I all works brilliantly.However, the moment I am connecting through VPN (Cisco Client) to my university, AE i...

Hi,I am trying to configure remote access for XP desktops using CVPN client software and a Cisco 805 router with IOS IPSec capable( authentication should be local). The remote desktops are behind adsl router wich does nat translations but allow IPSes...

dalmada by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, could anyone tell me please if you can use both digital certificates and also preshared keys on a PIX going to different sites via VPN?We are using a PIX 525 v7 our end and need to connect to a new site via certificates but we already use pre-...

monkeyboy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: