cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Folowing security flaw existing in aggressive mode ipsec, Is there a way to deactivate aggresive mode on VPN3000 Concentrator. All my SAs are in main mode but it seems it still answer on aggressive handshake. (verify with tool like ike-scan)If it'...

ccr_cisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In my network, I am using vpn Concentrator 3030 with vpn client 4.8.1. My users being authenticated within NT Domain in their groups respectively (Concentrator 3030) at the moment. My question is that how I can authenticate users/vpn clients with ...

sfanayei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allWe have configured Remote Access VPN in Cisco 2811 router. But the problemis user can easily authenticate & connected to VPN device but they cant pingthe internal file server or workstations.The configuration file are attachedPlease help me t...

imran_imu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We forget the admin password for our VPN 3000. We have seem it's not possible reset password in this model.How could we reset the password?Could we reset the default seting and to get the configuration files? We have a backup of configuration file, c...

I configured a test PIX 515E for Remote Access VPN using the Adaptive Security Device Manager; however, connection attempts using both VPN Client v4.6.00 and 4.8.00 fail Phase 2 negotiation.I cannot find any fault in what the ASDM configured - will t...

drumrb0y by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have made a successful connection between my cisco vpn client (v4.01) and cisco concentrator 3005. Unfortunately, a couple of problems are going on upon connection:1) The client machine, an XP box, can only ping to several internal addresses within...

Hi,I am testing the VPN Client AutoUpdate functionality on an ASA5520. So far its not very "Automatic".I have configured a webserver with the latest Windows Client (vpnclient-win-msi-4.8.01.0300-k9.exe), i have enabled AutoUpdates on the ASA.On a tes...

Hi,When using Webvpn on ASA55xx with standard owa2003 look and feel the "Webvpn-Toolbar"covers the "page-switching" buttons of owa.You can place the Toolbar in the mittle with the <> Button but then it covers something else.What to do ?Why is the Too...

_bbb_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to connect a new office to the company network. The new office uses ASA whereas all other sites use Netbox firewalls. I have configured LAN-to-LAN VPNs between ASA and several remote sites. Local IT of the company configured Netboxes at rem...

augnevenok by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone been able to get an asa running 7.2 have a user enable correctly? Here is my config:aaa-server TAC protocol tacacs+aaa-server TAC (outside) host XX.XX.XX.XX key XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXaaa authentication ssh console TAC LOCALaaa a...

jbeltrame by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a websense server on the network and I wanted to know if anyone knows the commande to allow a specific IP to bypass the server?This is what I have on my PIX now.url-server (inside) vendor websense host 10.x.x.x timeout 5 protocol TCPThanks in ...

zapanta.f by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes