cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello to all,i need to configure a remote access VPN,from cisco client 4.x, on my catalyst 6500 with ws-svc-ipsec-1 and FWSM.I have 3 security context. I want connect in VPN CLIENT from internet on inside vlan of admin context.i have many problem to ...

sp2891311 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having problem connecting Contivity VPN client behind Pix 515. It works fine outside firewall but not inside.I know that I need to open some port or do one to one natting, but as I am new to Pix, I do not wanted to take any changes for miscon...

We are installing a second PIX and a second Internet connection at our central site.We want to configure our remotes sites (501/506's) to use the second PIX as a backup point for our site-to-site VPN's. So they will have multiple peers one for the m...

We have some GSHDSL WICS which are badged as V2, and their product number is "WIC-1SHDSL-V2" in sho diag, but in sho controll dsl X/X/X they show Firmware version R3.0.1 - which according to the datasheets indicates a V3 WIC. Anyone else seen this?

rrlewis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,i got a HWIC-8A/S-232 interface inserted in a ISR3845. On the according interfaces i got following configurations:interface Serial0/0/0 physical-layer async ip unnumbered Loopback0 encapsulation ppp async mode interactive peer default...

gerbers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I ve configuration with my pix with a static nat rule which is working fine. However this rule doesn t work trought the vpn tunnel.Here is my configaccess-list DEVPN extended permit ip host 1.1.1.32 255.255.255.224 10.5.45.0 255.255.255.0 (domain ...

hi can someone help, i need to set the clock internal in a E1 controller but i cant.AS-5350 flash:c5350-is-mz.124-9.T1.bin5350 Software (C5350-IS-M), Version 12.4(9)T1it is configure Framing is NO-CRC4, Line Code is HDB3, Clock Source is External.

Hi, I am working to connect a PIX 501 VPN to a 3rd party Concentrator 3015. The concentrator requires all traffic to come from a single source IP. This IP address was assigned to me as z.z.z.z. I have successfully built the VPN and tested it by st...

hi,is it possible to use the same router to build a ezvpn tunnel from inside lan to remote network A and have a second (normal) l2l tunnel from same inside to (a different) network B?if so, do you have sample config?thanks in advance!regards,c.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: