cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a user who is connecting via VPN to a 2800 series router. One day the VPN client started acting weird. After initializing the software, the VPN window would pop up for 3 seconds (start the initiation process) and then collapse with the bottom ...

By default CSA detects when a new program is being installed and queries the user 'are you trying to install a new application'As you can see, the first event denies rp505enu.exe to invoke its own setup files in a temp directory while the second rule...

ciscors by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm using IPSec+OSPF. There're the two possible solutions for protocol/transprot using Tunnel Interfaces:a) GRE/IP with crypto-map, orb) IPSEC/IP with crypto ipsec profileWhat are the advantage/disadvantage using a) or b)...?My main connection is ...

fmasson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a Cisco3845 a NM-2CE1/T1-PRI and a NM-30DM installed and configured for dialup access router. IOS is 12.4 version with advanced Enterprise feature. I found that even though E1 lines were answered but the NM-30DM did not provide Medem functions and...

Today is the first day I heard of the producted called "2511 RJ"Obviously, I want to setup the lab so the two schools can share the equipment . Q: Does Cisco 2511 RJ require dialup modem? The two schools locate on adifferent continent, so dialup is a...

network27 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloJust setup a pix 501 for a client and need the vpn client software. I have an older version but I was hoping someone could tell me if this is software is a free download and if so provide a link.Thanks in advance!

Hi all can i make a vpn using my home dsl router and a pix 501 firewall behind it, I only have 1 address, can i use port forwarding to the pix 501 for vpn, and how would i do this ?

Hi,I use cisco vpn client with a 7206VXR.I have configured an ''ip local pool'' which gives us ip address for each connected client.The pool is configured like this:ip local pool Pool-Z 10.3.1.1 10.3.1.254and we use it like that:crypto isakmp client ...

Resolved! VPN client drop

I've set up a PIX to be used with the Cisco VPN client. Everything works fine. However, if I try connecting to the PIX with a second computer at the same remote site, it knocks off the first connection. Is it possible to connect multiple users to a p...

noahsark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes