cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been connecting ok with vpn client 3.1 to a Cisco 3015 running (apparently) pretty much as standard. 'Simply dial my ISP, (dynamic ip), fire up the client app' and we're away.I have been toying with puting in a firewall and having a spare syst...

t.collier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with using Cisco 2611 routers to setup a Site-to-Site VPN? Even a link to another location that might have some info would be greatly appreciated.Here's a basic rundown of the setup: The two locations both...

delynnb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know what sort of Internet bandwidth I should be looking at when planning for this sort of scenario...Central office has VPN concentrator that will support 15 VPN Clients who dial into their local POP.

simmo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone used the VPN Client on Red Hat 7.2? I've installed it and followed all of the directions, but the client is not able to read the pcf files, which are correct.

csimpson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently using pix-to-router ipsec using nat 0 access-list and I want to also test the vpn client v1.1 for limited use. I have this set up but am having a difficult time getting a connection using the client. My pix classic is running 5.3(2)....

Trying to install VPN Client 3.5 on home machine for telecommuting purposes. Setup will not install stating that "Internet Connection Sharing" must be "Uninstalled". I have gone through the Network Connections and set what I think to be the proper ...

I'm new in Cisco VPN/Firewall products and don't know how it works in Home Users. Can someone explain:1- Can I use Cisco VPN Client Software for Home Users to Office on PIX 501?2- How it works?3- Where can I download VPN Client Software and its free ...

clayton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: