cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can send request through AnyConnect, but can't receive response through AnyConnect

zarykkiarans1
Level 1
Level 1

I am a web developer trying to have an issue resolved that I believe is either hardware or networking issue, but all sides of communication indicate they have checked what they need to, yet it still has not been resolved.

We have a connection setup using AnyConnect on Computer A. Company B provides profile for AnyConnect. Company A turns on Cisco AnyConnect on Computer A and is assigned ip 11.10.26.10. Company A sends a request to Company B. Company B receives request. Company B sends a response to service on http://11.10.26.10/Service.asmx, which is Company A's service on Computer A. However, Company B gets endpoint doesn't exist and can't connect to remote computer.

- Pinging 11.10.26.10 from Computer A results in General Failure.

- Company A says they see traceroutes from wireshark to Computer A from Company B.

- Company C is working just fine, however, Company C uses the old Cisco VPN Client. Pinging assigned IP address results in reply messages. (EDIT) Company C is also connected via Company B's old domain.

- Firewalls/Antivirus on Computer A have been turned off.

- Company B provided Network Firewall rules, which mainly looked to be outgoing rules.

- Using AnyConnect with same credentials on other machines outside Company A network results in the same "General Failure" Ping.

- Capture of request and response from Company B VPN/FW appliance shows that request goes through, but response back to Computer A results in Resets.

- Route prints from Computer A show there could be differences between Company C and Company A. These have been sent to Company B to review, though that was weeks ago.

Any help would be appreciated, and I can provide more information where possible.  Thanks in advance.

0 Replies 0