cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot connect to the Citrix XenApp server. There is no Citrix SSL server configured on the specified address.

Adam David
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We've one user is able to login into our SSL VPN (WebVPN), but failed to launch Citrix application. We've checked with Citrix team about this and they said there's nothing  wrong with their system.

When he tried to connect to the Citrix application, this error occured.

"Cannot connect to the Citrix XenApp server. There is no Citrix SSL server configured on the specified address."

Citrix Error.png

Our setup is as below.

http://www.cisco.com/image/gif/paws/70663/webvpn_01.gif

I've asked user to login and monitor his session.

WebVPN# sh vpn-sessiondb webvpn filter name user_xyz

Session Type: WebVPN

Username     : user_xyz                Index        : 1835
Public IP    : x.x.x.x
Protocol     : Clientless
License      : SSL VPN
Encryption   : 3DES                   Hashing      : SHA1
Bytes Tx     : 1224914                Bytes Rx     : 248584
Group Policy : Grup_xyz               Tunnel Group : WEBVPNGroup
Login Time   : 01:14:34 gmt Thu Nov 4 2010
Duration     : 0h:21m:34s
Inactivity   : 0h:00m:00s
NAC Result   : Unknown
VLAN Mapping : N/A                    VLAN         : none

And the user is there. Is there any else I should do? Anyone here experienced the same issue? Please advise.

1 Reply 1

Nicolas Fournier
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Adam,

There are a couple of things that I would check in your case:

-What is the CN value of the certificate presented by the ASA? If that is his IP, could you create another trustpoint that would have as CN the FQDN of the ASA and bound it to the outside interface?

-To be able to connect with the Citrix client, you'll also need this certificate to be trusted, can you please make sure that if it is a self signed certificate, you add it to the relevant certificate store for your mean of access?

Regards,

Nicolas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: