cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Certificate Validation Failure in IE browser

Pavan MK
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm not able to access customer web SSL-VPN site using Internet Explorer browser (version :11.7), its showing error as "Certificate Validation failure". Please anybody help me on this issue.

error.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ngkin2010
Level 7
Level 7
Hi,

Please kindly post more information on the server's SSL certification. (Please kindly HIDE any sensitive information like URL, Common Name...etc)

Check that if you have trusted the whole certificate chain (Root CA, intermediate CA); check if the certification is not expired; also check if the encryption method (SSL 3.0 / TLS 1.0 / TLS 1.1...etc) that your browser could support.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ngkin2010
Level 7
Level 7
Hi,

Please kindly post more information on the server's SSL certification. (Please kindly HIDE any sensitive information like URL, Common Name...etc)

Check that if you have trusted the whole certificate chain (Root CA, intermediate CA); check if the certification is not expired; also check if the encryption method (SSL 3.0 / TLS 1.0 / TLS 1.1...etc) that your browser could support.

Hi @ngkin2010 ,

Thank you so much for your reply. I have added that certificate to Trusted Root Certification Authorities folder (I refereed this link https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skype-sdk/sdn/articles/installing-the-trusted-root-certificate). But I'm getting the same error. Please see below for certificate details.

cert1.PNGcert2.PNG

In this below pic, Root CA is not trusted and Intermediate CA is trusted, but I've added it to Trusted Root Certification Authorities folder of both Local Computer & Current User.

cert3.PNG

Any one kindly help me on this.

pankaj
Level 1
Level 1
Hi Pawan,
You marked your query as solved, could you share what was the solution to your Issue. As I am not able to find out what could be the solution.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: