Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AnyConnect and Hyper-V

wsantos1099
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Recently i'm facing some issues with Cisco AnyConnect and Hyper-V. The problem starts when some users install Docker, and this application enable Hyper-V and the Virtual NICs, when this happens, the machine lost relancionship with the domain, because AnyConnect.

Any clue to solve this problem? Can i disable Cisco NAM from the interfaces without problems?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,
Go to regedit and serach for below
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

and search Cisco AnyConnect Network Access Manager then go to the uninstall string like below

MsiExec.exe /X{03E27F04-873F-43B9-96BA-0795BDA325A2}

copy the string and past to windows command prompt like below

MsiExec.exe /X{03E27F04-873F-43B9-96BA-0795BDA325A2} /quiet /norestart 

Hope This Helps

Abheesh

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Abheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi,
I suspect the NAM module. If NAM module is there it will try to connect via nam module. Try unistalling NAM module if you are not using any ISE related authentication or posturing.

Hope this Helps
Abheesh

Hi,

Can you help me how to do it, via command line? I need to automate the
docker instalation and in one of thrle steps i will uninstall/disable nam.

Hi,
Go to regedit and serach for below
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

and search Cisco AnyConnect Network Access Manager then go to the uninstall string like below

MsiExec.exe /X{03E27F04-873F-43B9-96BA-0795BDA325A2}

copy the string and past to windows command prompt like below

MsiExec.exe /X{03E27F04-873F-43B9-96BA-0795BDA325A2} /quiet /norestart 

Hope This Helps

Abheesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: