cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AnyConnect.Invalid host entry please re-enter. Cisco AnyConnect.

breaktool
Level 1
Level 1

Hi anyone. I have a problem with Cisco AnyConnect client. Client Version 3.1.

This problem only in Windows 7 OS. I have some tunnel groups, and earlier i did can select this groups in anyconnect client after successful connection to my ASA.

Now when i try to connect and use address of my asa like "vpn.company.com" i can't establish connection, and client respond me with error "invalid host entry. Please re-enter". But when i start connection from VPN portal or type address like "vpn.company.com/<tunnel-group>" everything OK and no error responded.

When i was see log in ASA, i see that anyconnect client try start ipsec connection.

Can anyne help me. Maybe someone take this problem earlier.

Sorry for bad English.

2 Replies 2

Hi,

I already replied to your question on your previous post, please check it out and mark this one as answered.

Thanks.

Portu.

I have solved this problem. I suggest that in installation some gone wrong and configuration files has bad.

I uninstall Cisco AnyConnect and delete directory

"C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client" (Win 7) after that reinstall Cisco Any Connect.

Problem is gone:)

Maybe this information will helpful

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: