Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Community Helping Community

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

Cisco Anyconnect on Window 10 when disconnect and connect .The VPN client driver encountered an error. Please restart your computer ...

The URL was given by the customer, I could install the Cisco Anyconnect the version is 3.1.03103 and I could connect successfully, and do all the data transaction.

when I disconnect VPN and try to connect I get this message " The VPN client driver encountered an error. Please restart your computer or device then try again"

If I restart the machine the VPN works flawless but again if you close same message pops up.

I did the following but still it does not work

1. Updated Windows 10

2. Disabled Firewall

3. Removed Antivirus

4. Enabled all Active X

5. Installed latest JAVA (tried with older version also)

Any help will be greatly appreciated, I am not able to get help from any where, the customer says it is your IT problem and Cisco does not listen to me because I do not have serial number (this link was provided by the customer for VPN connection)

Regards, 

Rajiv

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Rising star

Re: Cisco Anyconnect on Window 10 when disconnect and connect .The VPN client driver encountered an error. Please restart your computer ...

What versions of AC does the customer support? Any chance you can upgrade your client and have them provide support for a later 4.7.x or 4.8.x version? Version 3.1.03103 is older/legacy. My suggestion would be to search for Cisco bugs that may be correlated with your AC version or open a ticket with TAC & submit a dart bundle. HTH!
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here