Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Anyconnect Secure mobility client 3.1.03103

telematic_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

we have a Cisco router 1841 and we have always used correctly the AnyConnect version-win-2.5.3055-pre-deploy-k9.

Now, we have computers with windows 8 and we have to use the new version of AnyConnect (3.1.03103) because the 2.5 version doesn't support windows 8.

The problem is that the 3.1 version installed on pc doesn't work on our windows 7 and windows 8 (see immagine1 error).

In the attached file config.txt you can see a configuration part of the router with parameters for the version 2.5 of AnyConnect.

Unfortunately there is not enough space in the flash for upload the version 3.1 but should not affect the beacuse we install it on our PC without downloading from the SSL page.

We tried to make the changes seen on various forums (generate new certificate, etc. ..) but still doesn't work.

Do you have any solutions?

Thanks

Regards

Alberto

1 Reply 1

telematic_2
Level 1
Level 1

I've installed the client 3.0.10057 compatible with windows 8 but it's working only with windows 7..

I think it's a certificate problem because with windows 7 i see the certificate installation form but in windows 8 I can't see it and it return the failed connection message

Any suggestion??

Thanks

Regards

Alberto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: