cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client (connection attempt has failed due to network or pc issue cisco)

Zia Hameed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I'm trying to connect to my Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client but everytime I try I get an error message ( connection attempt has failed due to network or pc issue cisco)

Can someone please help me with this.

Thanks

Zia

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Alex Pfeil
Level 7
Level 7

What is the local firewall on your computer?

View solution in original post

Which anti-virus program are you running?  Sometimes, anti-virus programs also have a firewall program.  Did you check to see if you have internet connectivity before trying to connect?  You might also try uninstalling the client, turning off user account control settings, and re-installing the client. 

Thanks,

Alex

Thanks!

Will you please rate the post and mark the question as answered?

Thanks,

Alex

8 Replies 8

Alex Pfeil
Level 7
Level 7

What is the local firewall on your computer?

Alex,

I just have Windows firewall which is turned off. I'm using Win 7

Thanks

Zia

Which anti-virus program are you running?  Sometimes, anti-virus programs also have a firewall program.  Did you check to see if you have internet connectivity before trying to connect?  You might also try uninstalling the client, turning off user account control settings, and re-installing the client. 

Thanks,

Alex

Alex,

Thank you for the help I had AVG Anti-Virus and it helped me fix the issue. I disables the firewall on it.

Thanks

Zia

Thanks!

Will you please rate the post and mark the question as answered?

Thanks,

Alex

I have the same problem.

I have completely un-installed Norttton.

disabled firewall. 

still getting the same error.

"Connection attempt has failed due to network or PC issue"

help

I fixed the problem by changing to local authentication, there was a problem reaching acs, radious debug showed it was timing out. 

Can you pls suggest how can you solve this issue.