cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco EasyVPN: can't get a vlan added

Adam Hudson
Level 1
Level 1

This has to be something easy I'm missing. I have a main site with a Cisco ASA 5520 and a remote site with a Cisco ASA 5506. I already have an ezvpn site to site set up with several vlans added. I just tried to add another one and can't get pings to go over the tunnel. My configs are below:

MAIN SITE ASA

object-group network Internal_Networks
     network-object 12.1.80.0 255.255.255.0
        network-object 12.1.70.0 255.255.255.0
        network-object 12.1.60.0 255.255.255.0

object network remote_network_1
        subnet 12.4.1.0 255.255.255.0

access-list ezvpn_split extended permit ip object-group Internal_Networks object remote_network_1

group-policy ezvpnpolicy internal
       group-policy ezvpnpolicy attributes
        split-tunnel-policy tunnelspecified
        split-tunnel-network-list value ezvpn_split
        nem enable

username <remote site 1> password <removed>
====================

REMOTE SITE 1 ASA

vpnclient server <ezvpn server IP>
vpnclient mode network-extension-mode
vpnclient nem-st-autoconnect
vpnclient vpngroup <ezvpn group name> password *****
vpnclient username <remote site 1 ezvpn name> password *****
vpnclient enable

PROBLEM: I have the 12.1.80.0 and the 12.1.70.0 subnets pinging to the remote subnet 12.4.1.0 just fine. I added the 12.1.60.0 subnet and can't get it pinging with the 12.4.1.0. What am I missing?

2 Replies 2

Adam Hudson
Level 1
Level 1

Below is my nat entry on the Main ASA:

nat (inside,outside) source static Internal_Networks Internal_Networks destination static remote_network_1 remote_network_1 no-proxy-arp route-lookup

I tried removing and re-applying that nat statement, that didn't work. I tried pulling the 12.4.1.0 subnet out of the Internal_Networks and put it in it's own group, applied that to the device, that didn't work either.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: