Views
Helpful
Replies

Clientless SSL VPN on Cisco ASA 5505

jeffhansen22
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

I'm working on configuring a Clientless SSL VPN on a Cisco ASA 5505.  This connection will be used for remote users to connect to an office.  I have the Clientless SSL VPN configured where I can access an authentication web page, get connected, and I get assigned an IP from the VPN IP pool.  However, from this point I can’t see, access, or ping anything on the network.  Using the Packet Tracker in ADSM (6.4), it’s pointing to two problems:  First one is the NAT, but I have a rule on top marking the VPN IP range as exempt…and the second problem is related to an ACL, but I have the VPN IP’s configured to pass through to “any”.

Any advice on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

1 Reply 1

jeffhansen22
Level 1
Level 1

Turns out this was a license key issue.  The clientless SSL VPN will only grant access to documents you specify...which is the result above.  If you want a general "any" access, you need to go with the agent based SSL VPN.  (Per Cisco TAC)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: