cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

configure cisco anyconnect through asdm

atulpal singh
Level 1
Level 1

can anybody help in configuring anyconnect vpn on asa through asdm . i configured it. its giving error like please check the connectivity.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

All ASAs have a 2 user license for remote access SSL VPN (commonly referred to as "AnyConnect" although the client software support and upgrade entitlement isn't technically included) included by default.

More than two users requires purchasing AnyConnect licenses.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

Can you connect using ssh and share the config?

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Sure, how to share the config ?

or we can use team viewer or we can discuss each step

To export the config, from asdm, on file menu you have an option saying show running-config.
It will open a web page with the firewall config.
Then I'll take a look at what is already configured and propose some changes to make anyconnect works.

If you want a step by step, look at Cisco website or Google it and you'll find some videos as well.

Here a link showing every steps:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/anyconnect-secure-mobility-client/119006-configure-anyconnect-00.html

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

HI francesco , its working fine now , but i have one question . it was working fine. but sometimes it gives an error "User credentials prompt cancelled" on client side .i think it depends on the number of users logged in concurrently . i have an asa 5512.
i noticed i got a problem after i notice two users already logged on. does that mean the default max users are 2 ?

All ASAs have a 2 user license for remote access SSL VPN (commonly referred to as "AnyConnect" although the client software support and upgrade entitlement isn't technically included) included by default.

More than two users requires purchasing AnyConnect licenses.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: