Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring AnyConnect VPN

kepademus
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have ASA 5505 firewall (9.04) and I have 5 static public IP addresses that are routed to me by ISP. One of those addresses are used for outside interface at ASA. Atm AnyConnect VPN clients connect to this public IP that is assigned to ASA's outside interface. I want to change this so that I have separate public IP dedicated for VPN connections. How I can do this? I thought I could just add "IP Alias" to my outside interface but that doesn't seem to be possible with ASA. How I can configure ASA to accept VPN connections from different public IP?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

VPNs are always terminated at the ASAs public interface. And the ASA doesn't have anything like secondary IP addresses. The only option you have is that you don't use the ASA IP for any NAT-operation and make sure that way that this IP is available.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

VPNs are always terminated at the ASAs public interface. And the ASA doesn't have anything like secondary IP addresses. The only option you have is that you don't use the ASA IP for any NAT-operation and make sure that way that this IP is available.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: