Announcements

Community Helping Community

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Content marked as spam. Is something broken? How do I request a review? #MODS

Hi. 

Not sure where I should be posting questions about this forum itself, so posting here. 

Yesterday, started a new thread. Today it seems to have vanished. 

When I browse through VPN and AnyConnect, where I posted it, the posting does not apear. 

One user posted a response, I recieved an email, with a link.  When I foillow it, I get a page with no content related to the posting, that area is just blank. 

I went into my profile, and I can view my postings, here is how this one appears:
Capture2.PNG

When I click on this message,  I get the following partial response: 

Capture.PNG
So, seems I have to submit something, somewhere I guess, but the above is the only guidance I get.  Unsure why my posting was marked as spam in the first place, I do not recall anything about it that would have raised a flag. 

Anyone know where I should go from here? 

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Beginner

Re: Content marked as spam. Is something broken? How do I request a review? #MODS

OK, it seems that filling out the form behind Community Feedback was the way to go, a few hours later, content has been reviewed and is back again!  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Beginner

Re: Content marked as spam. Is something broken? How do I request a review? #MODS

After a bit of looking, I also filled out a form accessed from the "Community feedback" link at the bottom. Unsure if that is the correct way to proceed with a request for spam review. 

Beginner

OK, it seems that filling out the form behind Community Feedback was the way to go, a few hours later, content has been reviewed and is back again!  

View solution in original post

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here