Views
Helpful
Replies

Disconnections - Termination Code 48 / Reason Code 6

John Getzke
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a user who is frequently receiving the same disconnections from his Cisco AnyConnect VPN client (v3.1.0165).  Looking through several DART files I see the same scenario each time a DC occurs.  The AnyConnect.evtx log lists both Reason Code 6 and Termination code 48 each time and is my best clue as to what is going on.   The logs also give me the impression that our ASA is booting the client as it is frequently logged that the connection to the remote host was forcibly closed.

So far I have not been able to find any information on either of these error messages.  We have tried many of the basic troubleshooting steps such as swapping routers, service providers, reloading laptops, etc.

Any ideas or suggestions on how to surround these error codes and get my client to remain connected?  Happy to provide more information if necessary.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: