Views
Helpful
Replies

Dual Remote VPN Connection

ThomasMull9000
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys

i created three different Remote VPN connections with three different networks . i can make them one but for some reasons i don't mix all.

and iam using  Cisco asa 5505 with Shrew Soft VPN software , so my problem is

- i connected Shrew soft remote vpn , if i try to connected another remote vpn connection this will not accept the second connection , so please can any one give me  a remote vpn connection software that accepts more than one connection

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jouni Forss
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Since you mention the ASA and the VPN I presume you are trying to connect by VPN Client to the same ASA?

Why would you want to have several VPN client connections at the same time? (Though I think that isnt even possible)

What are you trying to accomplish by these 3 different VPN Client configurations configured on the same ASA?

Isnt it just possible to configure one VPN Client connection to the ASA that would handle all the traffic of these 3 VPN Client connections?

- Jouni

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jouni Forss
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Since you mention the ASA and the VPN I presume you are trying to connect by VPN Client to the same ASA?

Why would you want to have several VPN client connections at the same time? (Though I think that isnt even possible)

What are you trying to accomplish by these 3 different VPN Client configurations configured on the same ASA?

Isnt it just possible to configure one VPN Client connection to the ASA that would handle all the traffic of these 3 VPN Client connections?

- Jouni

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: