cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EzVPN Remote with two Tunnels Concurrently ?

Daniel Stefani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want configure EzVPN between remote office (Site C) for my secondary office (Site B). But there is already a  EzVPN configuration between Site C and my Head Office (Site A).
I created the configs, but when I apply the command "crypto ipsec client ezvpn VPN2" on the Interface, a warning saying that only one Tunnel is supported.

in Site C i have a Cisco C1861W-UC-2BRI-K9  with dynamic IP Address
in Site B i have a Cisco CISCO2921/K9 with static IP Address

Could anyone help me?
Only ONE Tunnel is supported in EzVPN Remote enviroment ?
Are there others options ?

Best Regards,
Daniel Stefani

5 Replies 5

Marcin Latosiewicz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Daniel,

I'm not sure about all the requirements you have from your system (or limitations of your hardware)

,but DMVPN could be the best way to get both secure connections up and running :-)

M.

Another option in addition to the DMVPN that Marcin mentioned is the use of dynamic VTIs. These are a little bit easier to implement (in my opinion) then DMVPN.

-- 
Don't stop after you've improved your network! Improve the world by lending money to the working poor:
http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/karsteni

Indeed, without need for full mesh connectivity, VTI is the choice. But as I said it depend on requirements... There is also Flex ;-)

I would say that I'm quite brave in regard to new technology, but I think I wouldn't try Flex in productivity (yet).

-- 
Don't stop after you've improved your network! Improve the world by lending money to the working poor:
http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/karsteni

Several pretty big customers are running it already ;-)

Major problem is IKEv2 support on certain platforms (ISR G1 for example).

If you think about it, it's same technology, GREoIPsec/VTI/IPsec just bound together in one new framework under IKEv2.

I have not see so much effort put into testing any feature before as for this - TAC was also heavily involved.

Anyway it's out there, it's a possibility, it's the future :-)

M.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: