cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How does customization name associate with its file in Anyconnect VPN ?

eigrpy
Level 4
Level 4

The below is Anyconnect VPN configuration. The customization use a value  -- CBB. My question is how Anyconnect VPN define the value -- CBB. I have not found where to define CBB in the configuration. Maybe the CBB file is in flash. If so, why I cannot see the configuration associate name CBB with the file located in flash. Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------
group-policy CBB internal
group-policy CBB attributes
 wins-server none
 dns-server value 172.16.1.1
 vpn-tunnel-protocol ikev2 ssl-client ssl-clientless
 webvpn
  url-list value CBB
  anyconnect ask enable default webvpn timeout 30
  customization value CBB

tunnel-group BBC type remote-access
tunnel-group BBC general-attributes
 address-pool SSL_Pool1
 default-group-policy CBB
tunnel-group BBC webvpn-attributes
customization CBB
 group-alias BBC enable

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

WebVPN customization objects are stored either in  the /+CSCOU+/ or /+CSCOE+/ hidden directory for unencrypted and encrypted page objects respectively.

They are managed via ASDM (Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Clientless SSL VPN Acces > Portal)

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

WebVPN customization objects are stored either in  the /+CSCOU+/ or /+CSCOE+/ hidden directory for unencrypted and encrypted page objects respectively.

They are managed via ASDM (Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Clientless SSL VPN Acces > Portal)

Thank you so much! I can see it. also command show import webvpn customization can show that

You're welcome.

Please mark your question as answered if it has been.

Yes, I did it. And I rated five stars, but I do not know why it show 2. Maybe something wrong

Thank you!

Thanks - it shows up for me.

Have a good day.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: