Views
Helpful
Replies

how to disable Anyconnect Auto start in Windows

hashimwajid1
Level 3
Level 3

Dear 

we are facing issue regarding Any connect Client auto pop up whenever user login to PC. we know there is solution in windows to disable in startup but customer want this to disable Any connect Auto Start/ pop up  in ASA Firewall Any connect Configuration. 

1- is there any way we can disable auto start on ASA Firewall/ASDM ? so Any connect Client should not pop up automatically.

2- we can see multiple connection profile in Any connect login drop down (is there any we can disable drop down option or only one profile should be visible under Any connect 

3- Any connect should Detect Trusted and Understated Network 

Thanks in Advance 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

The Automatic Selection option is appearing because you have Optimal Gateway Selection enabled in your VPN profile.  If you disable this option you will be allowed to type in the ASA headend address.

ogs.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Thanks for your Post

i found trusted and Understated for this solution. 

can you help me how to disable this Automatic Selection in Anyconnect as i am not able to type any other IP. is there any option in ASDM 

can you Any.PNG 

Thanks for your Post

i found trusted and Understated for this solution. 

can you help me how to disable this Automatic Selection in Anyconnect as i am not able to type any other IP. is there any option in ASDM 

can you Any.PNG 

you need to change this file for your selection.

C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Profile\AnyConnectProfile.xml

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks Balaji

Is there any way we can do this on ASDM or firewall instead of doing on client pc. Actually customer dont want to do anything on pc.

Thanks 

conf t

anyconnect profiles PROFILE-NAME disk0:/PROFILE.xml   <---new profile 

Look at the below thread to understand how the profile push works.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/vpn-and-anyconnect/using-vpn-to-push-anyconnect-client-upgrade/td-p/2041165

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

The Automatic Selection option is appearing because you have Optimal Gateway Selection enabled in your VPN profile.  If you disable this option you will be allowed to type in the ASA headend address.

ogs.png