Helpful
Replies

HOW TO USE ACS 5.2 CREATE A STATIC IP ADDRESS USER FOR REMOTE ACCESS VPN

WANG23140552
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I get problem.Please help me.

At first I use ACS 4.2 to create static ip address user for remote access VPN,It's easy,just configuration it at user set>Client IP Address Assignment>Assign static IP address,but when I use ACS 5.2 I can't find it.

I try to add IPv4 address attribute to user by read "ACS 5.2 user guide" ,it says this:

Step 1Add a static IP attribute to internal user attribute dictionary:

Step 2Select System Administration > Configuration > Dictionaries > Identity > Internal Users.

Step 3Click Create.

Step 4Add static IP attribute.

Step 5Select Users and Identity Stores > Internal Identity Stores > Users.

Step 6Click Create.

Step 7Edit the static IP attribute of the user.

I do this,but it's not work.When I use EasyVPN client to connect ASA 5520,user could through authentication but will not get that static IP address which I configoration on Internal Users.

so,what should I do,if anyboby knows how to use ACS 5.2 to create a static ip address user for remote access VPN,please tell.

Wait for you response,no matter right or not,please response,thank you.

2 Replies 2

Herbert Baerten
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tuo,

I think you better ask this in the forum where the ACS experts are, since this does not seem to be a problem on the ASA side.

hth

Herbert

I greatly appreciate your help, the problem has been the perfect solution. Thanks for your reply.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: