cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

is it possible to use my RV082 router as ipsec client FOR BeeVPN?

nisglavind
Level 1
Level 1

I have beevpn.com as provider of vpn tunnel.

Usually i connect via anyconnect and get a beevpn IP.

Can I use my new RV082 to connect in stead so all my PC will be routed via BEEVPN (one shared IP) ?

update:

BeeVPN provides only these settings and write that "any router with ipsec can be used with this"

:

groupname

grouppasswd

username

password

BR

NIS

PS.

Sorry for not stating that what I actualy need is help filling in the form in the control panel in the router..Screen shot 2010-12-28 at 21.01.30 .png

Message was edited by: nis glavind

3 Replies 3

manasjai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nis,

Are we like talking about setting up a site to site tunnel between RV082 and beevpn ?

If my understanding is  correct then we should be able to get a tunnel b/w beevpn and rv082 provided the policies and all are the same!!

Thanks,

Manasi

HI Manasi,

Thank you for your help.

Would you be able to help me fill in the control panel? (see updated question)

Hi,

I have attached a doc which might be useful for you to configure the parameters.

Tunnel name can be anything, Interface would be your wan interface and please make sure that you check enable.

the local security group and the remote security group would be the local and the remote subnets respectively. traffic flowing to and from this source destination pair would be encrypted (flow thru the tunnel)

The IP address field would have the local and remote peer WAN IP address.

Please make sure that the parameters on both the ends are the same. Like your isakmp policies, IPSEC polices, lifetimes etc.

The pre-shared key should again be the same on both the sides.

Cheers,

Manasi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: