cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way to resize the AnyConnect RDP window?

Michael Cole
Level 1
Level 1

When a user goes through our clientless portal and initiates an RDP session, the resulting java window size is pretty small...  is there a way to force it to a different (larger) size?  In the bookmark creation assistant, there is is an 'other parameters' field which has as one of the examples the following:

geometry=1024x768

When I attempt to add this to the end of the RDP bookmark (using ? parameter), users get the 'credentials are valid but you have failed the security checks' message.  If I put the bookmark back to normal, they can successfully access the portal (and RDP) which doesn't make any sense at all to me.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nigel doe
Level 1
Level 1

I only ever got the resize working when forcing java in internet explorer by adding the geometry and force java to the bookmark:

rdp://ipaddress?geometry=1024x768&bbp=16&ForceJava=yes

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nigel doe
Level 1
Level 1

I only ever got the resize working when forcing java in internet explorer by adding the geometry and force java to the bookmark:

rdp://ipaddress?geometry=1024x768&bbp=16&ForceJava=yes

Thanks for the info.

We have also had success with the following:  Rdp://IP Address/?geometry=1600x900

We haven't found that we need to force it to the bookmark, for some reason, but it works.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: