Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE NAM xml file deployment

adamgibs7
Level 6
Level 6

Dears,

I have done the eap chaining with ise posture successfully and tested with 1 user and it is working fine, now i want to push the configuration.xml file to 500 users, how shld be the procedure to push this xml file to all users is there any way i can push it through ISE or through a windows group policy to a below folder is it doable through windows GP

C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Network Access Manager\system\configuration.xml”

2 Replies 2

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I moved your post to VPN and AnyConnect, as your question is more on AnyConnect deployment.

If all clients are connected to a network controlled and postured by ISE, then you may use the web deploy option from ISE. This is not a scalable solution but might work if not too many clients doing it the same time.

For pre-deploy, I believe customers usually use SCCM or the like. I am not sure it doable via GPO. Please consult Deploy AnyConnect

Hi,

You can use Group Policy Preferences to copy the NAM configuration file to the local computer, example here. Or alternatively SCCM or any mgmt software.

HTH