Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LAN access with Anyconnect

I’m trying to find a solution for network access issue after connecting to VPN network. The issue is that my design software is using a license file from a local network and it can’t connect to the license server once VPN is connected.

In the other way if I open  the design software first and it gets the license, and if I connect VPN later to access the customer server , its making the design software run all the server operations very slow, may be license issue again.

What I require is some information on how to enable LAN access for my machine even when its connected to VPN. Does the customer whom I’m working for, who gave me a VPN access to their network has anything to do with this, or can that be configured locally in my machine? I am using a Cisco Anyconnect secure mobility client 4.5 and LAN is a corporate network.

1 Reply 1

Ask your customer to enable "Split-Tunneling" and only tunnel his networks through VPN. With that you should be able to reach your license server while connected to the VPN.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: