Announcements

Ask the Expert- SD-WAN

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Management througt remote desktop

Dear All

I have a Firewall running Linux OS. The Firewall is in 172.168.1.0 private network.I have a PC with Windows Xp OS. The remote desktop application is running in this PC. I have set two IP in this PC, one in 172.168.1.0 private network and other in 151.2.0.0 private network. I have a second PC running Windows xp OS an is in 151.2.0.0 network.I can ping from second PC to first PC, but not to the Firewall. I can ping from first PC to second PC and Firewall both.

I am also abal to work on the PC one desktop from PC two through remote desktop.

But when I try to access the web pages present in the web server which is inbilt in the firewall software then my control from secong PC to first PC terminatrd. That is I am not able to asscss the Firewall wall from the second PC through first PC

Is microsoft remote desktop not support this feature.

With Regards

Anand

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Management througt remote desktop

Are you able to access the web pages from the first PC normally? I personally do not think it is a remote desktop issue as it is pretty much the same as sitting on the first computer and accessing the web pages from there.