Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about Cert Maps

gaigl
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

at the moment we are using only one anyconnect connection profile, but soon we need a second one.

I want to build a "Certificate to AnyConnect and Clientless SSL VPN Connection Profile Map", where the connection profile should be selected by a machine Cert on the client. This can be achieved by a "Cert Map, no problem.

But how can i prevent a user on the client to manually change the connection-profile by appending the "wrong" group-url repectively alias?

One group has a cert with cn=client1.aaa.int, should only use connection-profile aaa, another group has a cert with cn=client1.bbb.int should only use connection-profile bbb

ASA has v 9.8.2, Anyconnect 4.6.01103

any idea's?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rahul Govindan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

How is your current Tunnel-group and group-url setup? For your setup, I would think you only need one tunnel-group with a group-url configured, say vpn.domain.com. All the other tunnel-groups need not have a group-url configured on them. That way, the other users have no way to go to another group-url other than the main one. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rahul Govindan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

How is your current Tunnel-group and group-url setup? For your setup, I would think you only need one tunnel-group with a group-url configured, say vpn.domain.com. All the other tunnel-groups need not have a group-url configured on them. That way, the other users have no way to go to another group-url other than the main one. 

deleting the Group-URL and Alias did the Job, now I cannot change the Connection Profile manually.

Decisions are only made by the Cert Map.

Thanks a lot

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: