Views
Helpful
Replies

Router VPN for specific traffic

Islam Nadim
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I'm in a design phase for a network, you can find more info about in another discussion, where I may install IP Phones on site. The problem is simple. The site is for a company lets call it A .. Company A provides some services to company B.

Company B already got the Voice Gateway, whatever they have installed, and they use it within the company for their communication.

At company A, they call company B alot. So, I was thinking of establishing a VPN that will only work when a voice traffic is initiated to company B. Is that possible to achieve?

Attached is a sample of the topology

3 Replies 3

blau grana
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Islam,

Of course it is possible. You will configure IPsec tunnel and define ACL. This ACL will idetify interesting traffic, so if traffic match this ACL, traffic is encrypted and sent to other end of IPsec tunnel.

Best Regards

Please rate all helpful posts and close solved questions

Best Regards Please rate all helpful posts and close solved questions

Is there any config guide for that?

Hello,

also with explanation ->

http://www.firewall.cx/cisco-technical-knowledgebase/cisco-routers/867-cisco-router-site-to-site-ipsec-vpn.html

Best Regards

Please rate all helpful posts and close solved questions

Best Regards Please rate all helpful posts and close solved questions
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: