cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Secure Desktop & Windows 7

Terry
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Can anyone tell me when Windows 7 will be fully supported by CSD (Secure Vault)?

Kind Regards

Terry

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rahgovin
Level 4
Level 4

This is still in the development phase right now, and hopefully in the next release we should have the fully functional CSD for Windows 7. I believe there is no ETA on the Win 7 compatibility yet for secure vault. Again the priorties of the development depends upon the push for the features by the Accounts team but since its a much wanted feature and the ever increasin deployment of Win 7, i guess it shouldn't take long before its out.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

rahgovin
Level 4
Level 4

This is still in the development phase right now, and hopefully in the next release we should have the fully functional CSD for Windows 7. I believe there is no ETA on the Win 7 compatibility yet for secure vault. Again the priorties of the development depends upon the push for the features by the Accounts team but since its a much wanted feature and the ever increasin deployment of Win 7, i guess it shouldn't take long before its out.

Thanks for your reply.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: