cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Some routes absent from Secured Routes (ip v.4)

kuvshin
Level 1
Level 1

We are using Cisco Anyconnect Client for windows 4.5.02033 to connect to our business partner. 

So only one of our workers have a problem.

Her client connects to Cisco server, but in Secured Routes (ip v.4) it has only routes like 192.168.X.Y/32 instead of 192.168.X.Y/24 and some routes are completely absent. 

If I login to her notebook Windows 10 pro - everything is good and Cisco client receives all routes.

To add: She has admin rights. 

May be somebody can help me with this problem?

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

I understand that when you login using your username everything works on her laptop, am i right?
Can you take an output of show vpn-sessiondb after you logged in and same after she logged in?
Maybe the group pushed isn't the same due to group membership missing or different authorization rule?

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Thank you, Francesco.

As I understand vpn-sessiondb can be seen on firewall. 

May be I have not written that login/pass are the same for me and her. 

Smth is conflicting with anyconnect under her's account.

One clarification: I meant that I enter Windows with my login, not in the Cisco client

Oh OK. Vpn is the same username but depending on wibdows login, routes aren't installed correctly on the windows side?
On the client side (anyconnect), you confirm you see the same prefixes tunneled no matter which windows user you use?
Can you install the DART and generate a troubleshooting file to see please?

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: