Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL vpn logof button

rgk013013
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have simple question when i open ssl vpn in asa there will be logoff and home button on right side on top is it possible to move on to left side

if yes how

4 Replies 4

Nicolas Fournier
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jose,

If you are talking about the clientless toolbar, you can move it to the left by putting the the xml file I'm attaching here on the flash of your ASA then to set it up with the following commands:

conf t
  webvpn
     apcf disk0:/movetoolbar.xml
  exit

Once you do, you should have the toolbar on the left.

If you want to set it there for a single site only your can change the * part to have it match a specific sitre and not all of them.

Regards,

Nicolas

Hi nfournie,

Sorry to bring this old topic back.  I was trying to move the floating toolbar to the "center" of the page by modifying your 83930-toolbar.xml file but with no luck.

In fact, i tried your xml (toolbar to the left by default) on my asa but it is not working.  I am not an xml expert, but it seems the problem is that your xml file has an action to look for “CSCO_ITB_show,500” then subtitle this by rest of the commands to move toolbar to the left;  please correct me if i am wrong.

However, the problem is that i can’t find “CSCO_ITB_show,500” in the portal page source code (see attachment).  So if the script can’t find “CSCO_ITB_show,500”, it is not going to take any action.

If you don't mind, can please you take a look and give me some ideas or suggestions?  My goal is to move the floating toolbar on top-middle of the page.

Many thanks

Joe

Hi Joe,

Which version are you running on your ASA?

The xml was meant to work with 8.0 I believe so if you are running a later version, they might have changed the code and it might indeed not work.

I'm not supporting security technologies anymore so I cannot help with the new version but you might want to open a TAC case so an engineer can have a look and maybe provide an updated version of the apcf.

Regards.

Nicolas

Hi Nicolas - thanks for taking time to look into this, I appreciated.

My asa runs 8.4x code.

I have an active ticket opened with Cisco Security TAC team, they are looking into it but since you made comments on the post, i thought I would give you a try.

Thanks again for your help.

Joe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: