Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Install Wildcard Identity Cert on ASA 5520

kimby200602
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,
Recently my company has purchased a  wildcard certificate from GeoTrust and we have managed to install this  certificate to some of our infrastructure servers. Unfortunately I am  unable to install the same certificate to ASA for use in AnyConnect SSL  VPN.
I have successfully installed the CA interim certificate and  created the Geotrust trustpoint on the ASA but when I try to import the  identity certificate from ASDM I receive the following error:
"Import PKCS12 operation failed."
I have tried to import from .p12/.pfx and from .pem file with the same result on 8.2(4) and 8.0(4).

Please provide me a step by step guide if possible, because I receive the same error even when I try to import the identity cert from CLI despite that I am able to find similar problem solutions in this forum.

Any advice/help will be much appreciated! If you need any further info, please let me know.
Regards, Kliment

1 Reply 1

kimby200602
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Does anyone have any idea? I am about to open a service request about this problem, but I was wondering that many of you must have done this before, as I suppose this is a usual procedure. Am I wrong?

Thank you for the time spent

Kliment