Views
Helpful
Replies

Uninstalling Cisco AnyConnect version 4.3.00748

viktor777
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to remove Cisco AnyConnect from computers but some of them fail with the following message: This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package. Please let me know if there is any other way for me to silently uninstall AnyConnect. At the moment this is what I have in .cmd file: 

msiexec /x "%SOURCE%\anyconnect-dart-win-%VERSION%-k9.msi" /qn /norestart /lvx* "%LOG_PATH%\%LOG_NAME_PREFIX%_AnyConnectRemove_DART.log"
msiexec /x "%SOURCE%\anyconnect-websecurity-win-%VERSION%-pre-deploy-k9.msi" /qn /norestart /lvx* "%LOG_PATH%\%LOG_NAME_PREFIX%_AnyConnectRemove_WS.log"

msiexec /x "%SOURCE%\anyconnect-win-%VERSION%-pre-deploy-k9.msi" /qn /norestart /lvx* "%LOG_PATH%\%LOG_NAME_PREFIX%_AnyConnectRemove_BASE.log"

Thanks,

Viktor

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: