Views
Helpful
Replies

Untrusted policy server

Tanatorio
Level 1
Level 1

Dear VPN guru,

i got this issue when trying to launch the ERA 2 connection.

After inserting the credentials, the policy scan will load 1% and then stop with the following error.

Screenshot_156.png

Checked the Anyconnect manual, and it says that:

Untrusted Policy Server Cancelled by the user—When you unblock the connection to untrusted servers in the AnyConnect UI with the System Scan Preferences tab, you receive the AnyConnect Download Security Warning in a popup window. When you click Cancel Connection on this warning page, the ISE Posture tile changes to this status.

I already tried to perform a clean installation, but the issue persist. Please help!!!

3 Replies 3

Hi,
Check your ISEPostureCFG.xml file, have a look at the server name rules - check you have the correct domain name either "*.company.fqdn" or just "*".

HTH

Hi Rob.

I am having this issue also. I checked the ISEPostureCFG.xml for server name rules and it is set to "*" 

What I noticed is that my client is looking for the IP address, not an FQDN. Even when I change the ConnectionData.xml.

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Adding to @Rob Ingram comment.

Also, make sure your client has the PSN cert chain imported into its respective cert trust stores.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: