wins-server none
dns-server value xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vpn-simultaneous-logins 50
vpn-filter value VPN_Proveedores
vpn-tunnel-protocol ikev2 ssl-client
default-domain value xxxxxx
webvpn
anyconnect profiles value VPN_Proveedores type user

The problem is that when a provider connect 15 users with the to the VPN ( all with the same user) , there is problems to some users, for example some can reach the LAN and some not and they see limited network connectivity symbol . Is not a problem of licences . Maybe is a problem with connection from the same public IP ???

Do you have any idea??

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

s3lfd3struct
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not the most experienced ASA admin, but there are a few things you'll need to provide to get help.

Is there anything in the debug logs during authentication?

Are you using 'Tunnel All' or Split?

You'll probably want to provide ASA and Anyconnect Client version information as well.

If users have the same Local subnet that will certainly be an issue. Can you change you'r LAN subnet to one that will not be utilized by remote users?

Regards,

-Scott

Hey , We are not using split tunnel ,  

Anyconnect 4.5.04029

ASA 9.8(2)28 

The logs are normal , because the users receive IP correctly but some of them see the limited network connectivity symbol.

When I disconnect manually all the users  ( all use the same username)  the firs users that connect working fine, but after 9 or 10 users starts the problems. All users are in the same site . (another country).

We are using a pool /24 to the users , and there is a lot of free Ips.

Could you provide some information about the anyconnect VPN, when your client connected to anyconnect, what is showing on route print in there PC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: