Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Cisco

eramos
Level 1
Level 1

Hola buenas tardes

Espero me puedan ayudar , realize la conexion en el Asa para que mis clientes puedan conectarse por la VPN Client.

No tengo ningun problema al conectarme solamente que nos esta desconectando de manera intermitente , ha veces duro 2 minutos ha veces mas de 5 minutos

Saludos

2 Replies 2

eramos
Level 1
Level 1

Me podrian ayduar de favor para ver donde le puedo dar algun tiempo para que no me desconecte o que se puede deber

Saludos

Users successfully establish a VPN connection, but the connection periodically drops

I find it the solution

This has to happen on the remote computer. The PCF file can be edited by first opening Notepad. Once notepad is open, under File Types, select "All Files". Then navigate to C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN client\Profiles. In our situation, the only PCF file that contained line I was looking for was in the SW VPN General.pcf file.

The line you're looking for is titeled ForceKeepAlives. By default, it's set to "0". You want to change that to "1

or

add the line ForceKeepAlive=1

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: