Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN3005 routing between remote network

creza
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I need some help to make the 3005 work like spoke between the tunnels, the remotes sites have iP dynamics and each site it have a router 1711, 837 with 3des-md5 I have only configured the Base Group because the Ip publics are dynamic , the connection to central site is working fine but I would to route between the remotes sites,

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

sachinraja
Level 9
Level 9

hello

are you running site-to-site or remote access vpns ?? i have tried this with remote access and been successful.. just put all the clients in different sites, on a group and assign a common subnet to that group.. anyone logging in will be on the same subnet, regardless of the location.. make sure you disable any firewall feature of the vpn concentrator.. in this way, the two desktops on different sites can ping and access each other...

HTH

Raj

Thanks Raj, we have something like site to site but the difference exist because in the remote site are with IP dynamic, another words we have VPN3005 and in the remotes site we have routers 1711, all remote site with ADSL connection without split tunneling

Thanks again