cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2620 with ADSL-WIC VPN connection

davidcoleman
Level 1
Level 1

I currently have a VPN3000 that I use for remote users to access our internal networks. I have a need now to add a remote facility using a VPN connection. I have a 2620 with an installed ADSL-WIC card to use at the remote facility. I have had the ADSL connection installed at the facility but am having trouble getting the correct configurations to make my connections. I have 5 IP addresses assigned for use with the line and would like to set up the tunnel back to my main facility and the VPN3000. I also have a PIX 515 that could also be used if that solution is easier. I'm not an expert in configurations so I'm looking for a few examples that might point me in the right direction. Any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies 2

Thanks for the hotlinks. Actually the problem I have so far is not being able to get the 2620 router with the ADSL-WIC card to actually work with my connection. Not sure what the problem is so far but am working on it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: