Views
Helpful
Replies

Access Server Cisco AS2511-RJ Problem

fhoban
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a c2511 which I use to access my lab. It connects back to the LAN on the AUI port with a standard CentreCOM 210TS 10Base T transceiver/connector.It works for a while and then stops.At first I thought it was a faulty connector or a problem with the access server but I have changed both and still have issues.Its very frustrating as I am in the middle of doing study labs and I am losing connectivity.It was working for about a week with no problems and now its broken again.Ive changed all physical components,cables etc..I noticed today now a lot of runts/input errors/collisions on the port. Anybody know what may be causing this ? Or have a better solution ?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

andrew.prince
Level 10
Level 10

Input errors/collisions indicate a duplex issue - check the speed and duplex at both ends.

HTH>

I came in to work this am and discovered I had a power failure in the lab.However this is the third transceiver i've had to use so i think they are tempermental or there is some other underlying issue.Anyway i hope it will stay good.Tks for the response

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: