Views
Helpful
Replies

Accessing server via site to site tunnel then Nat out

allanl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a site to site tunnel,I have IP phones on both site A and site B trying to connect to a call manager. Site A router has 2 wan link, link 1 for site2site tunnel to site B and the link 2 to connect to call manager. Site A phones will nat out to a public IP on link 2 and reach the call manager, I would like the IP phones on site B to tunnel(site2site) in link 1 on site A then nat out to a public ip on link 2 to reach the call manager. Now Site to site works fine, I believe the nat part has to have a statement for site B lanrange to nat out site A link 2.

For the site to site tunnel , access list has been created to allow site B lanrange to Call manager ip, eg. access-list site2siterule permit ip 192.168.88.0 0.0.0.255 host 'call manager ip'.

1 Reply 1

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

The Software Encryption Algorithm (SEAL) is an alternative algorithm to Data Encryption Standard (DES), Triple DES (3DES), and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). SEAL encryption uses a 160-bit encryption key and has a lower impact to the CPU when compared to other software-based algorithms. This document illustrates how to configure a LAN-to-LAN (site-to-site) IPSec tunnel using SEAL.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080223a59.shtml