cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACL sequence problem

click2shariq
Level 1
Level 1

Currently I am at a very basic level of understanding and have gotten internet access through pep link to router and appear to have achieved an active VPN connection. VPN connection is active, but the traffic counters are at 0. When I change ACL sequence, it connects perfectly.

Using Router 2800

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is not enough information given here for us to understand the problem or to suggest solutions. If you change the ACL sequence number and it connects perfectly then perhaps the problem is solved?

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is not enough information given here for us to understand the problem or to suggest solutions. If you change the ACL sequence number and it connects perfectly then perhaps the problem is solved?

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

set up IPSec VPN through our cisco 2800 router and Radius on Linux here at our company so that people could access network resources from home. The problem is, when VPN connect it can’t ping any required server. When problem occur I change that user ACL sequence and it connect perfectly then. But sometime later this problem occurs again with that user.

This is happening with all VPN users. Sometime they connect properly but sometime they don’t.

Is it IOS problem?